Sunday, September 26, 2010

Parmesan-Pepper Sweet Potato Fries

from The Biggest Loser Cookbook

  • 1/2 lb Sweet potatoes, cut into 1/4"-thick sticks
  • 1 tbsp Reduced-fat parmesan cheese
  • 1/2 tsp Extra virgin olive oil
  • 1/8 tsp Garlic powder
  • Pinch of red and/or black pepper
preheat oven to 450 degree. In med bowl , toss potatoes, cheese, oil, garlic powder, paprika, red pepper, black pepper, and salt to taste. Place potatoes in single layer on med nonstick baking sheet. Bake 8 mins. Flip potatoes and bake 10-12 mins or until potatoes are tender and browned in spots. Serve immediately with ketchup if desired

Calories: 249 Total Fat: 4g Fiber: 7g

My Review: Holy crap! These were good. I loved the Parmesan - it melted and made the fries a little more decadent. I think I actually used red pepper AND black pepper. I'm a pepper girl! These definitely make the keeper list!

No comments: